Join Hands to Make the Difference
Silicon Andhra believes in the power of youth to serve the community in a very meaningful way. Silicon Andhra believes together we can do great things. Do you know that the majority of charitable donations nationwide come from people who give between $10 and $20? Cash donations from individuals or families can be solicited through letter-writing campaigns, phone calls, door-to-door canvassing, and through their personal URL. The collective soul of this proposed Silicon Andhra Sanjivani Hospital would give affordable care to 500,000 villagers with the generous support of thousands of donors across the globe.
The simple motto is that ‘Each Give a Little to Create a Lot’. Our belief is that if we extend our hand, people will get up and be able to stand on their own to lead a happy life with a bright future. Ordinary people together can do extraordinary things. Sanjivani Hospital could be made a reality by thousands of dreamers coming together. Earnestly hope that if we all do this so we might just awake to a better world we all want to live in happily.
The Young Leaders
Silicon Andhra is looking for young Young Leaders who are passionate about community service without borders. The Young Leaders reach out to make a significant social impact in rural India with the current Sanjivani Hospital project. If you are passionate about the opportunity to bring positive change in the lives of many people and contribute to better healthcare in rural communities, then you are a Future Young Leader for Humanity. Silicon Andhra welcomes you to join FYLH Team from anywhere in the world!
What is expected of a The Young Leader?
- The Young Leader is expected to regularly attend the nation-wide conference calls every 1st Thursday of the month 6PM(PST) 9PM(EST)
- The Young Leader is expected to physically attend the meeting once a month coordinated by their Mentor
- The Young Leader is expected to create awareness about better healthcare in rural India
- The Young Leader should work closely with a FYLH Mentor
- The Young Leader is expected to participate in at least 2 out of 4 Nation-wide fund rising events (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer)
- The Young Leader is self-driven to reach out to potential donors
- The Young Leader need to maintain and enter all the donor’s data online as directed
- The Young Leader could take all the necessary help and guidance from the FYLH Mentor to reach the goals
- The Young Leader should use all promotional material provided online and offline
- The Young Leader should take the help from parents, friends and relatives to propagate the mission of providing better healthcare in rural India
- The Young Leader must participate at least in one humanitarian service of local community
- The Young Leader should experience the FUN part of FUNdraising
What will The Young Leader receive for his/her service:
- Volunteer hours for attending conference calls, mentor meetings and community service
- Volunteer hours for fundraising events are given at mentor’s discretion, as per the productivity of the drive
- Young Leaders who finish 25 hours of service, will receive Outstanding Community Service letter from Silicon Andhra
- Young Leaders who actively serve throughout the year, will be nominated for the Presidential Volunteer Service Awards as per the nomination regulations in their website
- By connecting to this biggest humanitarian cause, they have a unique story to highlight in their college applications than any other fellow applicant
- 17 young leaders across USA received Presidential service awards for 2018-19 academic year
The Young Leader Qualifications
- The Young Leader should be in the age group of 10 years to 25 years
- Passion for community service
- Ability to reach out to people with good communication skills
- Can live in any part of the world
- Internet Savvy